Do you live in Fairfield County, CT? Are you considering selling your house?
'Tis the Season!
11 REASONS TO LIST YOUR HOME DURING THE HOLIDAYS
1. People who search for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious holiday buyers have fewer houses from which to choose. Less competition = more $$ for you!
3. Since the supply of listings increases in January, there will be more competition on the market in the new year.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the holidays, so they are more likely to pay your full price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays, especially during the weekdays!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is often a month to begin new jobs. Since new employees cannot wait until spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
9. Being on the market now still allows you the option to restrict showings during holiday week!
10. You can accept a holiday offer and we can negotiate for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
11. By selling now, you hold all the cards as a buyer during the spring market, when many more houses are listed, and for less money! You can essentially sell high and buy low! Happy Holidays!! :-)
Enjoy Our NEW VIDEO: "Selling Your Home: in Ridgefield, CT
CLICK HERE to contact Carissa & Douglas Properties
We look forward to... Helping You Feel Right at Home... especially during the holidays. :-)