New Canaan, CT - Selling Your House
Carissa and Douglas love the town of New Canaan.
We have many friends that live in New Canaan.
We have family that lives in New Canaan.
We consider moving to New Canaan.
So... if you are considering selling your New Canaan home, we would appreciate the opportunity to promote not only your property but also the lifestyle that living in this pristine town offers.
Your BEST Real Estate Solution is the team effort of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage + Carissa & Douglas Properties. We are here to help you with all of your real estate needs.
With the power of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, you have the best real estate company in the world working with you, and for you. If you want to sell your house FAST, please contact us today.
The follow list is a few of our personal favorites that the town of New Canaan offers to each and every resident:
- Waveny Summer Concerts at Waveny Park is a wonderful place to enjoy free music, a healthy picnic, a game of Frisbee, and a long walk around the park.
- Grace Farms is a non-profit center that is dedicated to advancing the following five initiatives: nature, arts, justice, community, and faith with Grace Community Church.
- Cody Drug Store was originally opened in 1845 by Samuel Silliman and his family as the first drugstore in New Canaan.
- New Canaan Nature Center is a not-for-profit environmental education organization dedicated to inspiring people of all ages to respect, protect, and enjoy the world of nature.
- Annual Holiday Stroll transforms downtown New Canaan into a Dickens’s story book, including Santa Claus, tree lighting, carol singing, live entertainment, and holiday cheer.
- The Chamber's Community Calendar was created to allow member businesses and New Canaan based non-profits to promote their upcoming events to the public.
- Caffeine & Carburetors is a gathering of automotive enthusiasts meeting approximately six times year to enjoy sports cars and share them with like-minded gear heads.
Please contact us if you are are interest in buying or selling a home in New Canaan, CT... or if you just want to get together for cup of coffee sometime to talk about the market.
Helping You Feel Right at Home,
Carissa & Douglas :-)